I recewntly purchased a scooter from this same company, and no I don't work for them.I am a Michigan resident and am very pleased with my purchase.
No problems easy assembly. A+ overall. Customer service A+. I received all that was promised to me from this company.
I am experienced in small engines, but an average person can assemble and repair a scooter. I bought a 150cc scooter 9/22/2011, and it's a beauty and runs great. Just because you guys don't know about scooters, you shouldn't mislead others who seek honest reviews.
My honest review 10 out of 10.Even though it's Chinese, it's just the same as the name brands.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "My wife bought me a pair of Rockport's Balabour leather slip ons. I liked them so much, I opted to use them only in my home as slippers. ..."
- "I ordered two packages of post it notes, white out and a package of index cards. Look at the picture to view how they arrived! Yes all in the..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."