Scooterdepot - You Must Be A Noob To Scooters

18 of 28 Scooterdepot reviews

I recewntly purchased a scooter from this same company, and no I don't work for them.I am a Michigan resident and am very pleased with my purchase.

No problems easy assembly. A+ overall. Customer service A+. I received all that was promised to me from this company.

I am experienced in small engines, but an average person can assemble and repair a scooter. I bought a 150cc scooter 9/22/2011, and it's a beauty and runs great. Just because you guys don't know about scooters, you shouldn't mislead others who seek honest reviews.

My honest review 10 out of 10.Even though it's Chinese, it's just the same as the name brands.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 28 Scooterdepot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ken

Sep 27, 2012 #547637

HAVE AN AUTOMOTO PURCHACED THROUGH GUY AUTOMOTO IN CALLY, FALLING APART AND ALL RUBBER PARTS CRACKING, LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE AUTOMOTO 150CC THREE WHEEL, MINE ONLY HAS LESS THAN 100 MILES AND CAME WITH SEVERAL DEFECTS AND ONE THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED A FIRE. pLEASE RESPOND TO ME IF U HAVE AN AUTOMOTO, kEN

Orlando Morgan

Jul 26, 2012 #519910

I love my 150cc dongfang. I will be buying another in a couple months for my son. Better then $3500 for a Honda.

Jenna

May 21, 2012 #483631

PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THIS. I have put too much money that I don't even have into this scooter that constantly is falling apart. They have to be able to help me! I don't know what to do! The entire website full of lies. I nearly killed myself on this scooter.

1 0 Reply
Cycleratt

Apr 09, 2012 #463143

Just locktite everything.and tune the carb. and there great.

Ron from ct. I bought a 150 cc

Feb 22, 2012 #435428

:grin

Rob

Nov 10, 2011 #372173

I have yet to see more than one or two comments per site that were good to 100 that were not, ten to one you are an employee just making a fraudulent claim so people will think there is a chance of getting a working product. Truth be told I immediately took my purchase to the local mechanic shops both shops that had the bike said they could not repair this product. Guess a shop with over 40 years experience didn't know bikes either.

I find it strange that a legitamate company can't send replacement parts, hangs up on customers, refuses managers, and flat out avoids speaking with those customers. Fact is I have now been in a 4 month legal battle with this company and the only reason it has lasted this long is Sunny sports/Scooter Depot US has refused to comply with the courts every step of the way. Currently they have been given a final warning to comply, personally I hope this company doesn't and this puts them out of business so no one else gets scammed.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.