they sold me a scooter and give me a funny document and i have been trying for so long now years, just to get them to give me the correct documents for the scooter they sold to me, so i can take it to my DMV to enable to use the scooter.now it seem like they are out of business or change their name.

if any one no how i can find them or the business name they are using, please send me their name, address and current phone number to nandvcare@gmail.com.I will be very very happy to join any class action lawsuit against scooterdepot.us

thanks Vera

veradixon wrote the review because of poor customer service at Scooterdepot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scooterdepot to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was give me in correct title mix martch documents they give me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scooterdepot and scooterdepot customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments