I've had my bad experience with this company not too long ago.The order was placed by phone with a person named "Anna".
Gave her my banking account Friday afternoon, she said the scooter would be ready for Will Call by Saturday morning since they are so close to me and I did not want to pay extra charge for shipping. They never send me order confirmation (I've provided "Anna" my email and other contact info), never called. The weekend went by, still no contact from them so I called. I must've gotten 4 different people who got on the phone and tossed me around like beach ball at the baseball park - no one was able to help me!?
Patiently, I tried again and again, and got the same result - no one knows what the heck I'm talking about. So, I've sent an email to their main address to please cancel my order. 5 days later, they charged the scooter I never received on my banking account. It took me many phone calls and several trips to my local bank branch to clear up the matter and finally got it resolved.
My bank filed the complaint against their bank and I have my money back. So much trouble for such a little matter and I am totally PISSED OFF! Take my word for it - DO NOT BUY from Scooter Depot.
I hope karma will take care of these people who have screwed other consumers out of their hard earn money.Honestly, I don't know why the BBB have yet to shut down this place...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."